Oppo Reno 4F launched in Indonesia and a slightly tweaked version of the Oppo F17 Pro that debuted in India. The Oppo Reno 4F comes in a single RAM and storage configuration – 8GB + 128GB and is priced at IDR 4,299,000 (roughly Rs. 21,400). The phone offered in two colour variants – Matte Black and Metallic White.
Oppo Reno 4F specifications:
- A 6.43-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display
- Powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 SoC and the IMG 9XM-HP8 GPU, accompanied by 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- A quad rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel Samsung GM1ST primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens, an 8-megapixel sensor with a wide-angle f/2.2 lens, and two 2-megapixel mono camera sensors with f/2.4 lens
- A16-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.4 lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens
- Comes with a 128GB of UFS 2.1 onboard storage
- Connectivity options include dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, a 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS/ A-GPS, Glonass, and a USB Type-C port for charging
- 4,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging
- The phone measures 160.14×73.77×7.48mm and weighs 164 grams.