The Student-Teacher ratio plays an important role in supervising and monitoring the performance of a child. As per “Unised International” guidelines, it covers a ratio of –one teacher to twenty students. The reason being, chances of passive and uninterested attitude among students is likely to develop.
Each child is different; so, individual attention is required to understand the behavior and keep track of his/her performance along with perception. Our league of teaching staff is arrayed in such a way that each student is treated as-one classroom, itself.
This ratio is ignored nowadays, by guardians, school administration, and students. Which is a matter of great concern. It’s a big problem as it affects the learning and future of students that often go unnoticed.
When a school lacks a proper student-teacher ratio following problems arise:
- Students don’t receive proper attention because the teacher messes up with the check on every student. Moreover, due to restricted time duration teacher puts off the queries for later. This leads to unanswered and unclear concepts of the problem facing students and unfortunately results in poor training. And, if this continues for a long time a student loses his interest and curiosity to explore and learn that subject.
- School resources are poorly allocated: large slots of students sometimes don’t receive the benefits of available resources.
- Increases the workload of a teacher that makes them impatient, arrogant, and ignorant. It can affect the pattern and behavior of a teacher which can disturb the cooperation, coordination, and friendliness from both sides.
- Students may develop the habits of cheating, hiding mistakes, and escaping lessons knowing that they won’t be caught. That can dangerously affect their morals and knowledge in the future.
- The education of a child can be hampered especially, at an early stage because fundamentals are building blocks of higher concepts. A pre-school is a root to every field you opt for in your later future. According to the policy of “United International”, every child is our responsibility. We have limited our student-teacher ratio to 1:20. And, for much better education we have hired experienced, well-versed, and matured teachers to teach your child with the best of the best practices with the latest provided technology.
Besides this teachers are hired after passing policy criteria such as good listening and communication skills, managerial ability, engaging personality, passion for teaching, confidence, flexibility,, and outright knowledge in their subject.
Being a modern school our technology in classrooms saves much time for teachers, which is used for better training, personality development, and rectifying a child’s flaws and confusion.
Our programs can make your child future-ready as we try to give a real-world experience to your child right from their primary age. Our artificial intelligence, virtual, and augmented reality-based classrooms help students is exploring all the dimensions of a problem. Our focus is on the “how” of every subject.
For example, A child can lag behind while reading a story as every student can’t think and read at the same speed. Involving animations and gamification along with dialogue can make him/her live that story which helps in a better understanding of that situation. As it is well quoted by Sir E.O. Wilson that –“ You teach me, I forget. You show me, I remember. You involve me, I understand”.
Your child can turn into a better performer by performing, not only by reading about -how to perform. This can be done when each student is monitored and evaluated by activities and participation not just by reading, writing, and cramming.
Therefore, make your child a master of every subject together with our responsible and experienced teachers.
Good Friday remind us about Jesus Christ struggles and sacrifices PM Modi says
On the goodness of Good Friday PM Narendra Modi gave a message that, “Good Friday reminds us about the struggles...
India’s Inflammation “Uncomfortably High”
Moody’s Analytics said on Tuesday, India’s inflation is at “Uncomfortably high” level, which is an exception among Asian Economies. Higher...
States Restriction On Holi Celebrations : COVID-19
Continuous spike in the coronavirus cases some states impose to restriction on Holi celebration. The Center has advised states and...
Kashmir’s Tulip Garden All Set To Open : PM Modi
Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip garden, situated on the banks of the Dal Lake, Jammu and Kashmir is all set to...
COVID-19 : MAHARASHTRA CM SAYS LOCKDOWN IS AN OPTION
Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray said that lockdown is an option to deal with COVID-19 situation. More than 25,000 Covid-19...
CRICKETER TURNED POLITICIAN NAVJOT SIDHU MEETS PUNJAB CM
The meeting has been launched at Siswan near Chandigarh for the second time in nearly four months, between Punjab Chief...
Yashwant Singha, ex-BJP leader, has been appointed as Vice President of Trinamool Congress Party
The former BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) leader and famous politician Yashwant Sinha, who has recently joined the Trinamool Congress ahead...
A heartwarming story of Ankita Sharma that will surely inspire you.
Whatever it takes Never give up! We often hear this but there are only few people who strongly believe in...
Tirath Singh Rawat
Now, Tirath Singh will be the next chief minister of Uttarakhand. He was sworn in as the new Chief...
PM Narendra Modi hints at election dates for four states by March 7
PM Narendra Modi on Monday hinted at the possibility of the Election Commission announcing poll dates for four states —...
LIFE STYLE7 months ago
Newbie Anirudh Sharma is all ready to make his debut as a singer with ‘Tom Cruise’
LIFE STYLE8 months ago
Tips For YouTuber in This Pandemic Situation Covid – 19 By Gaurav Zone
ENTERTAINMENT7 months ago
Shifa Arif Memon – The Prominent Self Made Influencer .
ENTREPRENEURSHIP7 months ago
Springfield’s Farooq Syed is named as one of the most influential real estate CEOs in Dubai.
LIFE STYLE9 months ago
ENTERTAINMENT9 months ago
KGF-2 poster released| Sanju baba reveals his look as a villain
ENTERTAINMENT8 months ago
Social media tips from Sameer Mark- The social media influencer
ENTERTAINMENT7 months ago
Kismat Kalra- The 14 Years Old Youngest Influencer.