Connect with us

LIFE STYLE

HOW TO INCREASE YOUR HEIGHT?

Avatar

Published

on

-by Sahithya S

Several factors influence the overall growth of a person. 60 to 80 percent depends on one’s genetics. We can work on the remaining 20 percent. This can be achieved by the following steps.

  • Follow a balanced diet
    Your diet can determine you height.Your diet should include fresh fruits,fresh vegetables,whole grains,proteins and dairy
    You should limit or avoid foods containing sugar,trans fats and saturated fats. Make sure you take in all the nutrients that your body needs.
  • Get the right amount of sleep
    For a perfect body mechanism sleep is integral.Sleeping for a minimum of 6 hours is very much essential. Getting extra sleep may even increase HGH production.
  • Stay active
    Regular exercise is very much beneficial.It strengthens your muscles and bones.It helps you to maintain a healthy weight.
  • Practice a good posture
    Always be mindful of your posture. Don’t slump or sslouch.Sit and stand erect.This strengthens the backbone.
  • Do yoga asanas to maximize your height
    Some popular poses to improve posture include:
    Mountain Pose
    Cobra Pose
    Child’s Pose
    Warrior II Pose
    Try practicing these and you can see a change.

Continue Reading

Politics

Latest news1 week ago

PM Narendra Modi hints at election dates for four states by March 7

PM Narendra Modi on Monday hinted at the possibility of the Election Commission announcing poll dates for four states —...

Latest news2 weeks ago

Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani collapses on stage

Gujarat chief minister (CM) Vijay Rupani on Sunday evening collapsed while addressing a public gathering at Mehsananagar crossroads in Nizampura...

Latest news3 weeks ago

West Bengal Elections Likely to be Held in 6-7 Phases

The Election Commission plans to most likely hold elections in West Bengal in six to seven phases. The final call...

Latest news3 weeks ago

V K Sasikala isolates herself, no visitors for a week

After a 24-hour trip from Bengaluru, and a grand reception en route, former chief minister J Jayalalithaa’s confidante V K...

Latest news3 weeks ago

CM opens second phase of Chennai Outer Ring Road

Tamil Nadu chief minister Edappadi K Palaniswami on Monday inaugurated the second phase of the Chennai Outer Ring Road. This...

Latest news1 month ago

Home minister Amit Shah defers visit to Bengal

Home minister Amit Shah postponed his visit to West Bengal. Farmers intensified their protests against three farm laws amid incidents...

Latest news1 month ago

Temple dedicated to J Jayalalithaa, MGR to be inaugurated today

A temple dedicated to late Tamil Nadu chief minister J Jayalalithaa and her mentor MG Ramachandran in Madurai inaugurated by...

Latest news1 month ago

VK Sasikala, ex-AIADMK leader, released after four years in jail

VK Sasikala, expelled AIADMK leader and a close aide of former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa released after spending...

Latest news1 month ago

V K Sasikala to get a new address in T Nagar

Former chief minister J Jayalalithaa’s close-aide V K Sasikala will have a new address when she returns home. With Jayalalithaa’s...

Latest news1 month ago

Congress decides to contest 77 seats they won in 2016

The Congress and the Left parties on Monday decided that in the upcoming West Bengal assembly elections, they contest the...

Trending