Of all the known setbacks, it is the shyness that shackles even the well educated. Thus aborts one’s exposure. They say that travel broadens the mind. Travelling does not mean going to far off places only.It is the experience one can gain when one goes out and mixes with people. Different opinions and perspectives can broaden our mindset.
Shyness, in other words is an inferiority complex one has unnecessarily developes.It is lack of courage and self confidence. If your shyness acts as a barrier toyour growth ,it is time your get rid of this.
SIGNS OF SHYNESS
- Not bold enough to maintain eye contact with the one you are taking to
Increasing heartbeat and sweat in the back of your neck
- Jumping to conclusions
- Feeling nervous and uneasy with lots people
- Feeling embarrassed
- Hesitating to raise your voice and call out for help
- Avoiding making friends
- Letting genuine thoughts drift unvoiced
- Being an introvert
DISCARD YOUR SHYNESS
- There are so many obstacles one may come across in a day to day basis.
- Participate in all different activities
- Associate with friends and strike a conversation
- Wear a smile when meeting people
- Confess you shyness and seek guidance
- Read books and gain knowledge
- Have courage and be confident
Shove off you shyness and step into the limelight!!!